PERSONAL DATA OPERATOR
Job Selection Corporation S.R.L., a limited liability company governed by Romanian law, having its registered office in Braşov, 9 Alexandru Odobescu Street, office 1A, registered with the Brașov Trade Registry, under the registration number J08 / 730/2015, sole registration code 34490918,
Job Selection H.R. S.R.L, a limited liability company governed by Romanian law, having its registered office in Brașov, 9 Alexandru Odobescu Street, office 1B, registered with the Brașov Trade Registry, under the registration number J08/976/2015, sole registration code 34661759;
hereinafter referred to as the “Operator” individually, and collectively “Job Selection”, under the law, including the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”. Collected personal data will be controlled and processed by “Job Selection“. Personal data can also be jointly processed or controlled by the “Job Selection“partners hereinafter “Partners”:
This Policy applies to:
- our candidates and beneficiaries of our career guidance and orientation services;
- our employees / temporary staff or individuals to whom we provide selection and / or placement services;
- natural or legal persons, clients to whom we provide tourist services;
- Site users and site registration or ordering applications within websites: jobselection.ro; www.partyzonebrasov.ro; www.travelinspire.ro; www.cruisexpert.ro; „websites” and
- Representatives of our business partners, clients and suppliers.
This Policy describes the categories of personal data or personal information we collect, the way we use the information, the way and the purposes for which we process and protect the data we collect, the duration of the storage, the situations in which we transfer the data and the recipients, as well and the rights and options that individuals have regarding the use of personal data. We also describe how you can contact us about our privacy and data protection policies and how to exercise your rights. Our privacy and data protection policies may vary depending on the jurisdictions in which we operate, to reflect local practices and legal requirements, and you can consult specific local provisions by accessing local websites.
This privacy notice aims to inform you about how “Job Selection” manages your personal data in terms of collection, use, storage in accordance with the new General Data of the Protection Regulation (GDPR), (EU) 2016/679.
THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE COLLECTION AND PROCESS OF INFORMATION
“Job Selection” is committed to protecting your privacy and processing your data in an open and transparent manner, as such, we process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR and the local data protection law for one or another of the reasons listed below:
- For fulfilment / performance of an employment contract: the processing of personal data is necessary in order to comply with contractual obligations in respect of employment.
- For fulfilment of a legal obligation: the processing of personal data is necessary in order to comply with the legal requirements.
- In order to protect legitimate interests: processing of personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Job Selection or a third party. A legitimate interest is when a legal institution requests your information in case of complaints, court proceedings, arbitration and any other legal proceedings. Means and processes we undertake to ensure: IT security and Job Selection system, preventing potential offenses, asset security, access controls and access-preventive measures; configuration of CCTV systems, e.g. in offices, in order to prevent crimes or fraud; business management and product and service development measures.
- Consent: Providing a specific consent to process of particular categories of personal data other than for the reasons outlined above. You have the right to revoke the consent at any given time. However, any processing of personal data prior to your revocation will not be impaired
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT AND PROCESS DATA
“Job Selection” collects and processes the personal data for the following purposes (as allowed by the applicable legislation):
- Crew selection and placement;
- Providing employment and / or employment opportunities;
- Assistance in obtaining a job;
- Assistance in order to obtain a visa;
- the provision of additional services such as training programs, career counseling and professional reorientation services;
- “Job Selection” customer service and suppliers’ management;
- communication and management of participation in special events, promotions, programs, offers to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- management, assessment and improvement of our business: development, analysis and improvement ofservices; communication management; performance of data analysis and carrying-out accounting, auditing and other internal activities;
- protecting against fraud, identifying and pursuing the prevention of fraud and other illegal activities, claims for compensation and other claims for damages;
- compliance with and enforcement of legal requirements, applicable industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
If you are an Employee, “Job Selection” processes your personal data and your dependents’ data, if applicable, for the following purposes:
- With a view to concluding, executing, amending or terminating the employment contract / temporary employment contract to which the Employee is a party;
- For payment of salary to the Employee, as well as other benefits, compensation, bonuses, meal vouchers, other benefits etc. which the Employee could benefit from;
- In order to fulfill the “Job Selection” obligations in the field of Selection and Placement of Crew and Personnel Temporary Contracting Activities, as well as in fulfilling Job Selection obligations: health and safety at work, emergency situations, occupational health, including the assessment of the Employee’s work capacity;
- To provide training modules, including e-learning / online modules;
- In order to keep records of all employees in the REVISAL register, including the Employee, in accordance with the employer’s labor law obligations;
- In order to file statements, applications, documents to the competent authorities, including ANAF, Labor Inspectorate, General Inspectorate for Immigration, General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations, Pension House, Health Insurance House, for observance of the employer’s legal obligations;
- For the issue of certificates upon the Employee’s request;
- With a view to recovering any claims owed by the Employee to the Employer or the recovery of any claims owed by the Employee to third parties (in the attachment procedure);
- For the purpose of drawing up certain reports by “Job Selection” companies, for administrative purposes;
- To monitor the location of the equipment used by the Employee in the performance of his / her duties;
- In order to maintain the security of the IT system and to prevent the transfer of “Job Selection” data or the “Job Selection” business secrets outside the company (security incidents) in accordance with policies and procedures at “Job Selection” level;
- To access by remote location data to ensure “Job Selection” IT system security.
“Job Selection” may process personal data for legitimate purposes in the conduct of its business, including some of the following:
- If the process allows us to improve, modify, personalize, or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our customers, our candidates and our employees;
- For identification and prevention of fraud;
- For the increase of network and our IT systems security;
- To better understand how people interact with our websites;
- For direct marketing purposes ;
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
WAYS OF COLLECTING DATA AND COLLECTED DATA
We request, collect, use and process your personal information specified below for the purpose of properly fulfilling multiple “Job Selection” activities in various ways:
- By visiting and accessing the “Job Selection” websites;
- by registering your CV in the online database by accessing the “Apply” button: https://ns.jobselection.ro/formular/index.php;
- by filling in the Personalized Offer Form: https://www.travelinspire.ro/
- by accessing on the Facebook pages the “Sign-up” , “Sign-in”, “Contact”, “Apply Now”, “Call Now” buttons;
- by various social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, etc. ;
- by registering for the “Job Selection” newsletters;
- by phone (landline or mobile), e-mail, Fax, Messenger, What’s up, Face Time, Skype;
- by participating in various recruitment processes and / or in connection with our service providers;
In order to protect the legitimate interests of the company and to comply with legal obligations, Job Selection makes every effort to ensure that stored and processed information is accurate and up to date.
We may collect various types of personal data depending on the nature of the relationship, including, but not limited to (according to the applicable law):
- Applications for a job, applications to participate in a preliminary interview, participation in an interview with one of our “Partners”, employment applications;
- Any type of contract between you and Job Selection: Individual Work Contracts, Temporary Work Contracts, Service Contracts, etc.
- Booking Requests for Flight Tickets, Travel Services Agreements, Booking Order Receipts for Touristic Services;
- Requests for event location reservations;
Personal Data Collected
|2||Surname and name|
|3||Birthdate and place of birth|
|4||NuPhone numbers mobile and landline|
|7||Identity card/ Passport|
|10||Personal Identification Number|
|12||Bank account details|
|13||Information on the emergency contact person|
|14||Information on salary/income/benefits|
|16||Medical History/Medical Certificates/ Medical Leave|
|17||CV with all included information (but not limited to)|
|18||Held or desired Job Title/ Position|
|19||Foreign Languages Knowledge|
|21||Data on Education and professional experience|
|23||Information on previous jobs|
|24||References about you|
|25||Job or Departments preferences|
|28||Records of Staff/Employees/ Crew Assessments|
|29||Measurements for uniforms|
|31||Navigator Insurance Specific Information|
|32||Information on tourism services preferences|
|33||Desired travel destination|
|35||Number and type of meals|
|36||Desired travel period|
|37||Number of people you want to travel with|
|38||Personal data of the people you are travelling with|
|40||Information for Medical and TRavel Insurance|
|41||Other personal preferences|
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
“Job Selection” undertakes to protect your privacy and uses appropriate security controls to prevent unauthorized access, use, loss, destruction and damage to the above information. We use encryption, firewalls, access controls, and other procedures to protect information against unauthorized access.
All Data and Information for Candidates / Employees / Crewand / or all “Job Selection” customers are stored in individual and secure folders on internal servers at “Job Selection”. They operate with a private and secure line.
These servers are supported by a subcontracted server specialists company. Data backups are done automatically, on a daily basis. Backups are stored on the same servers as the database. No printed information is stored unless required by law, international conventions or contractual obligations.
Only authorized “Job Selection” personnel have access to this information. They are stored in order to enable “Job Selection” to carry out its activity, contractual obligations with employees, legal obligations to local and foreign governmental authorities, and applicable international conventions, in order to protect the legitimate interests of society in resolving potential litigation and claims and for the execution of all the operations of the company. “Job Selection” will keep your information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the proposed services / objectives / contracts between you and “Job Selection”. It may be necessary to keep personal information after the conclusion of the contract to the extent necessary to comply with legal obligations. “Job Selection” will retain all necessary information for the maximum period permitted by applicable law.
TO WHOM WE TRANSMIT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DATA
We do not disclose the personal data we collect about you except as described in this Policy or in separate notices provided in connection with certain activities. We may distribute personal data to providers providing services on our behalf, based on our instructions. We do not authorize these providers to use or disclose the information unless required to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
We can also share your personal information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- If you are a candidate for a job, to clients who may have employment opportunities or interest in placing candidates;
- To other people we work with, such as job placement consultants and subcontractors in order to find you a job;
- To Tour Operators or Companies providing various tourist services, “Job Selection” collaborators.
In addition, we may disclose personal information about you:
- If we are required by law to do so;
- To law enforcement or other officials on the basis of a request for legal disclosure;
- Where we consider that disclosure is necessary or appropriate in order to prevent physical injury or financial loss or in connection with a suspicious or realistic investigation of fraudulent or unlawful activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal data that we have about you when we sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets (including reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
With regard to “Job Selection” Employees, in the processing operations performed for the purposes mentioned in the above paragraphs, Employee Personal Data will be transferred to the following third parties as follows:
- To Service Providers used by “Job Selection”, including: Provider of Occupational Health Services; Provider of meal vouchers and gift vouchers; Providers of optional pension insurance; Banks, for the payment of salary through bank transfer; External Archiving Service Provider used by “Job Selection”; The courier service provider with whom “Job Selection” collaborates, only when there are documents to be transmitted that involve the Employee and only the Minimum Personal Data required for delivery services (name, surname, telephone, address);
- To the providers of training and other similar services;
- To external consultants, auditors;
- To other companies in the reporting / administrative activities of “Job Selection”.
- To authorities, including:
- To the National Agency for Fiscal Administration, for submitting various declarations according to the applicable legal provisions;
- To the Territorial Labor Inspectorate and the General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations, for the fulfillment of the obligations to keep records of the employees, as well as for fulfilling the legal requirements for health and safety at work and for the prevention and fire-fighting / emergency situations;
- To the Health Insurance House and the Pension House, for the submission of various applications and forms;
- To the Romanian Naval Authority for Monthly Information on Navigation Staff;
- To other authorities for fulfilling other legal obligations.
All data transfers mentioned above are performed by “Job Selection”’s compliance with the principles of personal data processing, in particular on the principle of minimizing personal data – “Job Selection” sends to third parties only the personal data that are strictly necessary to achieve the stated purposes.
We may also transfer the personal data we collect about you outside of the country in which the original information was collected. It is possible that those countries do not have the same data protection laws as the country where you originally provided your personal data. When we transfer your personal data to other countries, we will protect those data described in this Policy and such transfers will be in accordance with the applicable law.
The countries where we can transfer your personal data that we collect may be found:
- Within the European Union;
- Outside the European Union.
When transferring personal data within the European Union to countries or international organizations located outside the European Union, the transfer is based on:
- European Commission Decision on adequacy;
- In the absence of a decision on adequacy, based on other legal grounds, namely:
- A binding and legally enforceable instrument between public authorities or entities;
- Compulsory corporate rules;
- Standard data protection clauses (formerly known as “type clauses”) adopted by the Commission, etc.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to third party countries (i.e. countries outside the European Union) in such cases, third-party country processors are also required to comply with European data protection standards and provide adequate safeguards with regard to your personal information.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA
We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to meet the purposes for which we have collected them, including for the purposes of meeting any legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements.
We will keep your personal data as long as we have a business relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has ended, we will keep your data for a maximum period of 10 years.
We ask you to inform us when your personal data changes. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. You have the following rights in respect of personal data we hold about you subject to jurisdiction and applicable law:
- Request the correction (rectification) of personal data we have. This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data we have about you;
- Ask for deletion of your personal information. This allows you to ask us to delete your personal data (known as “the right to be forgotten”) without any valid legal basis, to the extent that the law permits;
- Deny to process your personal data. This allows you to object if you provide a reasonable basis and specific grounds for the objection. You have the absolute right to oppose your data processing if your personal data involves direct marketing and a non-absolute right if the data is processed for legitimate purposes. We will address the objection properly and in accordance with the GDPR regulation and relevant applicable law.
- Request the restriction of processing your personal data. You have the right to submit an application for restriction of processing and keep only the stored information until the reason for your request has been resolved. Notification of incorrect information held will automatically restrict the processing of your personal data until such information is corrected. You have the right to explicitly and in writing request “Job Selection” to hold on your behalf your personal information that they will no longer process.
- Ask to receive a copy of your personal data in a format that is structured and commonly used and sent to other organizations. You also have the right to submit your personal data through “Job Selection” to other organizations you will name (known as the “Data Portability Right”).
- Revoke the consent you gave us about the processing of your personal data at any given time (if applicable). Consent given for the processing of medical and criminal files is linked to our legal obligation to comply with the relevant requirements of international laws, regulations and conventions that oblige the company to hold and process such information. (International Maritime Organization (IMO), International Labor Organization (ILO), Maritime Labor Convention (MLC), International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW), which is based on compulsory medical examinations for the issue of fit-for-duty certificates and for the provision of appropriate on-board medical care / medical treatment.
In order to exercise any of your rights or if you have any further questions regarding the use of your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer or the Data Protection Officer at the email address: email@example.com;
SOLUTIONS OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or if you want to exercise your rights, please write to:
For Job Selection Corporation S.R.L.: by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written request by post to the following address: 9 Alexandru Odobescu Street, office 1A, 500271 Brașov, Romania.
For Job Selection HR S.R.L.: by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com or send a written request by post to the following address: 9 Alexandru Odobescu Street, office 1B, 500271 Brașov, Romania.
The deadline for resolving complaints is 30 days.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection (http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy). Find out how to file a complaint on their website.
To give you a more fluid navigation on “Job Selection” “websites”, we use the features of the Internet browser called “cookie”. Cookies are small files that the browser places on the user’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store user names, passwords, and preferences to track site paths and customize pages by visitor. You have the option to set your browser to reject cookies. In this case, however, there will be a negative impact on navigation on our websites.
Further use of “Job Selection” is an affirmative answer to your acceptance of the terms and the agreement to comply with the terms and conditions.
If you disagree with these terms and conditions of use, you have the obligation not to use the “Job Selection” websites, the services and any information contained therein.