Do you need guidance for planning a successful career?
Career Counseling Services
Have you ever wondered why some people do easier things that most people do with difficulty? Or why to some their job suit them like a “glove”, while for others, with the same education, create them stress and unhappiness?
The answer is → the right choice!
Who are we addressing
People without an occupation Unemployed Employees Students
We assist you with information from the labor market, occupational analysis, the evolution of occupations on the labor market.
We identify vacancies offered by employers and those in the SEMM (electronic labor mediation system) in order to offer multiple options for choosing a job.
We communicate the information provided by each employer regarding all the essential aspects related to a job, namely:
- position | job | profession
- responsibilities, experience required, skills required
- contractual conditions, salary and promotion
If you are looking for a job, developing the ability and self-confidence is necessary in order to make the best decision about your career.
Thus, we suggest you go through the following steps together:
- We evaluate the Personality and Skills with the help of the online platform
- We analyse the potential following the psychological profile, abilities and aptitudes, professional interests
- We identify the objectives in order to establish the steps in the professional career
- We schedule individual counseling sessions on the principle of personal development in order to increase the motivation to make an independent and responsible decision professionally.
- We prepare the career plan to be followed for the choice of occupation / profession for employment or professional training and the individual action plan based on the counseling and evaluation performed.
Choosing the job
Part of the professional counseling process is training in job search methods and techniques. Thus, we offer you support services for:
- Identifying ways to look for a job on specialised portals, websites, social media
- CV and the letter of intention preparation, guidelines about presentation at job interviews in order to promote it successfully
At the end of the information and professional counseling period, we will give you recommendations for a better professional
orientation, and we will guide you in choosing a job according to your experience, skills and preferences, as follows:
- Choosing the best education or training opportunities for your own personal and professional development
- Providing information about training opportunities
- Guidance, as appropriate, for the assessment and certification of professional competencies acquired in other ways than the formal ones
- Reorientation towards another profession or specialisation
- Consulting and assistance for starting an independent activity or starting a business: choosing the right legal form, information and guidance for setting up a company, etc.
- Guidance services during the socio-professional integration process at the new job, for a maximum period of 3 months, with the consent of the employer, especially for those employed at a difficult and very difficult level of employability
Mediation services for job seekers are offered free of charge. These services aim to connect employers who have vacancies with those who
are looking for a job. For the success of matching our candidates with the vacancies we take care of:
- Posting job vacancies on social media
- Participation in trade fairs / scholarships offered by employers
- Prescreening of candidates that are looking for a job and are matching with the requirements corresponding to the vacancies
During our experience of over 25 years of staff recruitment for Ocean and River Cruise Ships, we have found that there are many applicants
who, although they want to work on cruise ships, they do not meet the necessary conditions. If you already have a job and want a change but you do not qualify for a job on cruise ships or you do not have a job, we considered appropriate and we want to support you in choosing the most suitable job.
Thus, we are authorised by A.J.O.F.M Brasov | Ministry of Labor and Social Protection for providing Career Information and Counseling services on the domestic market and by Great People Inside ® for Personality and Skills Assessment.
Personality and skills assessment brought him success and income of 15,000 € / month
“Mihai was a car mechanic. He worked in difficult conditions and had a monthly income that did not meet the needs of the family. Being completely dedicated to the profession, sometimes working 10 hours a day but also on weekends, Mihai could not find energy and time to dedicate to other aspects of his life. For these reasons, Mihai began to be demotivated and to not be efficient anymore at work.
One morning he saw a job advertisement on our website for the job as Assistant Cook onboard cruise ships. He contacted us and wanted to apply for this job. He presented himself with the CV and after studying it, I told to Mihai that his experience and qualification did not match the requirements of the employing company. I asked him why he wants this job, and he said that the main motivation is money, but at the same time his passion of cooking, which he does with great pleasure for both family and friends. At the same time he wants a new challenge in life and he is willing to learn anything to be successful. We told him that these things does not guarantee his success at the interview.
Seeing him somehow confused, we encouraged Mihai to perform the personality and professional skills assessment, the only way he could certify to Mihai if he could be successful in the profession and career he wanted to embrace. We showed him what it means and what we measure with this evaluation and, even if the evaluation results will be unfavorable in choosing the profession he wants now, it will help him to orient himself towards a profession that he will be able to do easily and which also helps him in his personal evolution and development. Although he rejected the idea of an evaluation, then we asked him:
”- Mihai, how many hours do you work in a month for the salary you receive? “About 200 hours,” he replied.
– Okay, Mihai, if you really want to change something in your life, are you willing to “work” 45 minutes, to invest 45 minutes from your life to earn at least 20 times more than you earn now? This is the challenge! Here now!”
A little skeptical, he agreed to make this assessment. To everyone’s surprise, the results showed that Mihai had real skills and professional abilities to work in the hotel-restaurant field, including with very good prospects to evolve in his career.
We put in Mihai’s arms the training materials specific to the chefs who work on cruise ships and after two months he presented himself at the interview, where he had a real success.
Have you noticed that there are certain people who, regardless of status, stature or situation, have something on their own that makes you pay attention to them and, moreover, take them seriously when they say something? Those people who somehow, from the first seconds, by their way of being, won your admiration and respect? One such man stepped into our office one day but we did not recognise him. We invited him to take a seat and asked him how we could help him. He sat down slowly in his chair, clasped his fingers in prayer, took a deep breath, and said,
“Ten years ago, when I left this office, I was a simple car mechanic; Now, when I returned, I’m an Executive Chef on a fleet of luxury yachts. I am Mihai!”
Visibly moved and with wet eyes, Mihai told us how he evolved and advanced in his professional career and how fulfilled he feels now. Beyond the 15,000 Euros he earns every month now, Mihai confessed that thanks to us he also regained his self-confidence, his family’s confidence, he was able to offer his children excellent conditions to prepare for the future. And he told us something else:
“People, thank you for the chance and the opportunity, for the guidance you gave me more than ten years ago, but most of all I want to thank you for the 45 minutes snatched from my life!”
This story is a simple and real one but don’t forget that it can also be your story! A story and a life changed in just 45 minutes!
Today, most people approach fashionable or conjunctural jobs, regardless of their own vocation. For this reason, over time there are frustrations and failures, professionally and implicitly personally.
In order for you not to end up in this situation, but also to find out more
about your professional skills or about the fields in which you will more easily achieve your dream success, we offer you the possibility to evaluate your personality traits and cognitive abilities.
• You receive an evaluation report of your personality traits, cognitive skills and occupational interests
• You receive feedback in individual discussions with specialists in the field, regarding the evaluation conclusions
• You benefit from career counseling and guidance
• We develop together a practical form of your career plan
• We provide you education and training offers
• We indicate useful sources of information about occupations, jobs, preparation and presentation at the interview, preparation of the CV, i.e.
Who can benefit from the evaluation
• People who do not have a job and want to find a job based on their real competencies and skills
• Active employees who want a professional reorientation
• Students with a minimum age of 16 in order to identify and opt for the
right field of education or job after completing their current studies
• Students who want to more clearly identify their abilities and skills in order to choose a job after graduation
Personality is what makes us unique – it influences our values, interests, how we perceive the world around us and how we learn and develop. It is formed in the first years of life and continues to evolve with us. We evaluate personality by measuring behavioral traits:
• Extraversion: energy, enthusiasm, sociability
• Pleasantness: altruism, helping others, being friendly
• Conscientiousness: compliance, responsibility
• Emotional stability: adaptability, response to negative emotions
• Openness to experiences: originality, imagination
• Energy level: action
• Objectivity: logic, intuition Adaptability: emotional control
• Tenacity: determination, perseverance
Assessment of cognitive skills
Cognitive skills are individual mental and physical qualities, developed, perfected and applied in real situations and which mediate performance in performing an activity. They make up the instrumental and executive side of the personality. We evaluate cognitive skills by
• Numerical Skills: the ability to quickly and correctly perform mathematical calculations and to analyze a mathematical problem by choosing the appropriate methods to solve it
• Verbal Skills: the ability to understand the meanings of words, to communicate information and ideas verbally and in writing
• Deductive Reasoning Skills: the ability to analyze given arguments and reach a logical conclusion
Assessment of occupational interests
Each of the 6 personality types Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Entrepreneurial, Conventional reflects the theory that “choosing a vocation is an expression of personality.” About the Occupational Interest Assessment Report:
• Represents a “photograph” of the vocational profile in terms of a person’s occupational interests for a satisfying career
• It is a useful tool to support the identification and exploration of opportunities for more effective career planning.
• Provides examples of occupations according to the candidate’s psycho-aptitude profile, in the form of compatibility percentages for more than 500 occupations
• Integrates career planning exercises and practical model of career plan
Personality and Skills Assessment Report
It gives you an engaging picture of what motivates and interests you
It provides you with suggestions on possible career directions according to your own characteristics, which can influence both workplace performance and the ability to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to achieve performance
It makes it easier for you to choose a career that suits your own features
It provides you with information about your personality and skills
It is informative and measures your expectations related to an occupation / job, the differences being determined by the specific requirements of employers as well as jobs. Choosing a job is not just about finding something you like and are interested in, but you must continue to develop the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the workplace.
Integrates useful sources of information on:
- labor market
- education and training offers
- detailed information about occupations, jobs
- preparation and presentation at the interview
- preparation of CV etc.
Psycho-aptitude potential assessment tools contain distortion scales for assessing confidence in the test result. “Distortion score” refers to the results, not the individual. The scale of distortion refers to the validity of the results, not to the honesty of the person. A low score on this scale suggests that, for some reason, the person being assessed distorted their answers, perhaps out of a desire to describe themselves in a way that they would like to be perceived rather than present a real picture of themselves.
Make the first step to a successful career!
Is professionally happiness important to you? What about your professional future?
A validated and accurate assessment, created by experts from several countries, can be a starting point in identifying your skills and in choosing the right career path.
And it can make a difference!